Saturday, September 29, 2007

Insulation complete, sheetrock started

Dan and I went out to the lake this morning to bring out some things our builder needed and we were very happy to see the progress! The entire house is insulated and the sheetrock is started. He said he wants to be far enough along that the week of the 8th we can be painting and starting on the things we need to do. Next weekend we will see if we can go out there and get some rooms painted.
Then we went to the airport to pick up Nate and Owen who stopped by for the night before heading back to Singapore. Jon and Kevin came with all of us to Cosettas for dinner and then hung out at our house for the evening. I'm glad we don't have a 24 hour flight to go on tomorrow, the last time we did that it was so long, and I can't imagine doing it with a 2-year-old!

I got my mid-term done yesterday and Dan still has to finish his tomorrow. I'm glad we are half way through this class now, it has been a lot of work this fall!!
Piles of sheetrock
insulation in the family room

Insulation in our bedroom

our master bathroom sheetrocked

The downstairs tub is in too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another stellar blog entry. I can almost picture your cabin as if I've been there...or maybe I have been there?.....