Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tiling is done!

It was a good thing our projects this week were inside - I can't believe how rainy it has been! Today we finished up grouting the upstairs bathroom tub, the master shower and floor. We also used every last ounce of effort to pull in the dock up our hill for the winter. Next year I think a winch would be a good investment!
Tiling was the project we were the most nervous for, so we are very glad we are done! Well, I guess we are still tiling the guest bathroom downstairs and the top of the whirlpool tub, but those are much smaller projects. Painting is much more up my alley :)

3 comments:

Amber & Josh said...

Lookin' good! Wow, y'all have come along way - it's going to look so good when it's done. Hope you all are doing well! We are in the middle of doing our second bathroom right now - I hope it looks half as good as yours when it's done.

Amber & Josh said...

I was wondering what lake is your cabin on? Is it anywhere near Annandale - for some reason I thought it was but I tend to just make things up too! :o) I just met someone who lives in that town - that's why I ask. Hope y'all are doing well - gosh it looks like everyone is doing this blog thing - Josh and I may just have to start one so we can keep up with the trend!
-Amber

Totman said...

Yep, it is on Lake Marie in South Haven. It is one town west of Annandale.

You guys should try the blog thing. It is fun and then we can see pictures of your second bathroom when its done :)

Hope you're doing well!
Heather