Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Pictures!

So, we're having a baby! We are due on November 24th, Dan's 30th birthday and are very excited. Today we had an ultrasound at 13 weeks and everything looks good. Our next ultrasound is around the 4th of July and by then we should be able to tell if it is a boy or a girl. I say girl, and Dan thinks boy - one of us is probably right!
The baby was really swimming around during the ultrasound and we saw it kicking and raising its arms like it was waving to us. We are so thankful it looks healthy so far!The knees are bent up in this picture - for awhile it was stretching its legs straight up!
Just hanging out with a full belly of food after our wonderful babymoon cruise last week. We ate so much delicious food!

Here is the baby room color - ginger peach. Good painting job Dan and Monica!
Here is my baby bump at 12 weeks. The baby is about the size of a peach this week (13 weeks) so we are making our way through the fruits - it seems like just yesterday it was a blueberry!
We'll post more pictures of our cruise later, but I wanted to get our baby pictures on first! :)

7 comments:

ScottandChistina said...

Yea, pictures! How exciting—as for your baby bump, I am pretty sure the bump is nonexistent, as your tummy looks pretty flat to me! It’s cute that the baby is peach-sized. Hopefully it will have a “peachy” personality and “peaches and cream” complexion as well.

Bradley said...

Wow! I had to check and make sure I was at the blog I thought I wanted to look at! Now I know why you really called today :) Sorry I missed your call. We were at the zoo.
I am SOOOO Happy for you and Dan. You and baby look lovely! I will give you a call so you can give me the scoop!
Congratulations

Four Buttons said...

Hey heather and dan!! Awesome sonos!!! that's awesome you have a blog, i'm subscribing now! It was fun to see all your pics! HOpe the pregnancy is going well, we'll pray for you to either have a boy or girl :)

Amber Gilchrist said...

I can't WAIT to be a first time aunt!! I'm so excited for you and Dan. I love to color of the baby room- very pretty :)

Lindsay said...

yay!! it was so good talking with you about all the fun baby stuff yesterday!! I am SO excited for you guys!!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look great!! It is so amazing to be able to see your baby during the ultrasound isn't it?!?! I'm glad that the baby was active too. Hopefully the baby will be just as cooperative and active next time too!

AlyssaJoy said...

Congratulations! This is such great news! I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I just had to comment anyway.