Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July photos

Here are some random photos from the 4th of July weekend. I was going through my pictures from my camera and hadn't put them up yet! It was fun to go to several fireworks displays, see the Apple Valley parade with my family, go to Tom and Kara's for a BBQ, and then spend some time at the lake with our new boat. Ahh, a perfect summer holiday weekend!

This is a picture of me and Amber wearing face masks on our boat because Dan read that when starting any speed boat the emissions may be harmful to unborn babies, so Amber wore one with me.

After Tom's wonderful brisket we went to the St. Louis Park fireworks where the guys had some fun with sparklers.
Jeff and Carter had fun with sparklers too

Fireworks

Dan trying his best to get Brent off the tube.


At the Apple Valley parade they had a pee cup which we thought was hilarious so we got a picture with Amber and it.
Alyce had some sound-reducing head phones for the fireworks.


No comments: