Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vladimira Poopin

Last night we were watching the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver and although I think its really long and boring watching all the different countries parade in, I did feel like I learned a little bit more about Canada. When Russia came through Bethany was really talking so we asked her if she thought she was Russian. Dan said her name could be Vladimira Poopin and she laughed! She's laughed a tiny bit before now, but this time it was very clear - too funny!

I know we haven't posted many pictures recently, so I promise I will get on Dan's computer soon so I can do that. That is the only computer I can post pictures from for some reason. We have some fun ones of Bethany and cousin Charlie together.

Bethany is now in her 3-6 month clothes and they fit pretty well on the length already. I think that will be an ongoing problem that she outgrows her length way before the width. I love to dress her in the cute outfits that we received as gifts; I feel like a little girl again with my "dolly" although this is much more fun! Bethany is now grabbing things and everything goes into her mouth. She loves to bat her toys or pull them towards her while trying to fit them into her mouth. She gets a little surprised when she bonks herself in the head with them!

Happy Valentines Day tomorrow! I'm excited to spend it with my two valentines

Kathryn and her daughter Sophie (1) came over to visit last weekend and while I think both girls were distracted by basketball on TV we had to get a picture of the 4 of us.

Bethany wearing one of her new 3-6 month outfits!

Dan and Bethany came along to a work conference I had in Dallas the first week in February. She did great on both plane rides, only crying a little at the beginning before sleeping during the take-offs and landings. I think all of the other people on the plane (including many of my coworkers from MN who were also on the flight) were glad she was so good!

Bethany at the hotel room in Dallas.

My sister had her baby! Charlie Allen was born on Feb 3rd at 3:40 a.m. weighing 7 lb 9 oz :) He is a little cutie and its been fun to take pictures of Bethany and Charlie together. They are going to have so much fun growing up so close in age!

No comments: