Tuesday, July 13, 2010

8.5 month photo shoot

I took Bethany to get some pictures done again. We are never right at the 3, 6, 9 month mark so this is at 8.5 months! She has such a fun personality and I posted a few of my favorites. I see her in each and every one of these expressions.

On Sunday we were helping friends of ours move and their little boy was pushing a cart around and walking. Since Bethany loves to hold our hands and walk, I put her hands on the cart and gave her a push on the back. She surprised me by walking several steps holding on! She made it across the room and was very proud of herself. It will be awhile before she is sturdy enough to go farther distances or let go and walk on her own, but it seems like she is closer to walking than crawling.. silly girl :)












No comments: