Sunday, April 10, 2011

catch-up

I've been delayed in posting recently. We successfully moved out of the cabin with no major issues. The closing with the buyers went well and it made me happy that they love it so much. They seem to be very similar to us and I'm glad they are excited about it. It was emotional to leave it behind for the last time! Here are some recent pics to enjoy. Bethany playing piano and Grandma and Papa's. Bethany is getting really good at praying on command. When waiting for dinner she folds her hands and looks at you while yelling "ay!"
I made some homemade play doh
sunny day
Baby #2 at almost 15 weeks - I wasn't this big last time until 20+ weeks! Tomorrow I have another ultrasound and although it isn't the anatomy one yet (that one is scheduled for May 3rd) I'm hoping they'll make a guess for me :)
Feeling pretty good this pregnancy except I've been having a lot of migraines. Obviously there is a lot going on which may be part of it, but my Dr did say sometimes with a second baby people do get more headaches... bummer.


Otherwise, we're getting used to being home on the weekends! This is our first one and we had a Momentum Volleyball event and went house hunting so stayed busy. I signed Bethany up for swimming lessons so we'll keep busy doing that too. I'm sure we'll find lots of fun things to do around here this summer if we don't find another place soon. Bethany is as such a fun age so we'll have fun wherever. She loves being outside and listening to the birds and frogs outside in our yard. She says "chirp chirp" in the sing song voice and points and jabbers to them. She loves chapel at Westwood and cheers after every song she hears there or at church. They say she's being so nice to her friends, hugging them when they wake up for naps (she is a short nap taker there) and playing activities with them. We're so happy the biting stage appears to be over! I love it that she understands what we ask her and most of the time does it! Bethany - you are such a sweet, fun girl. You are busy, but it is so nice when you come to cuddle with me and give us hugs too. It makes us want to pocket up these moments forever!

No comments: