Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My sweet April



You are so smiley and sweet! When it is just you and me on our Tuesday's together you love to look at me and coo. We carry on long conversations like that. You have such big, wide eye expressions and get so happy when someone talks with you. You are such an easy baby... just hanging out, rarely crying and waiting to interact with people. I know you love to be with me so night time is still a little tough with only one good stretch of sleep before you join me in bed to cuddle. We also might have a problem with the bottle since you don't seem to like try it or a pacifier. Tonight when I go to the Christmas Tea with grandma, hopefully you'll decide it is ok with daddy and papa though!


At 9 weeks old you are very facinated with your hand and even things further away. You also like to push up on everything by standing with your feet! Sister is by far your favorite thing to silently laugh at. Cuddling together in her bed or when she comes to lay by you when you do tummy time she is a big fan of yours! I'm so happy that you get a sister and can hopefully be close as the years go by.


I love you so much - thankful for our days together!

No comments: