Friday, December 21, 2012

Bethany was right!

We are excited to announce that half of you from the poll were right and baby #3 is a girl!  Ever since I posted the last post I have been wondering if my initial intuition was right that this was a girl, or if I would be wrong.  The last few days I've told people I would have been really surprised if it was a boy, and during the ultrasound today we definitely found out that Miss wiggle worm is all girl!  She was VERY active during the ultrasound and moved and kicked and showed us a lot of really good images for the tech.  The tech even said she was a textbook baby and some of the images she was able to get she was going to show off to others because they turned out so well.  Everything looks great and the Dr feels very confident that we have a very healthy baby in there.  It was so fun Dan could come along and see the ultrasound with me and see how cute she was :)

When we told Bethany she was excited but not that surprised!  She has been talking for weeks about how the baby is a girl and wondering what we would name her.  Now we can start thinking about that for the second half of this pregnancy!  April just smiled and patted my belly when she found out but I'm sure will be thrilled to have a playmate so close in age.  

It really is going to be fun to have the girls growing up together and we hope and pray they will always be good friends!  I love having a mid-point surprise and now look forward to spring to meet our newest sweet little girl!

Merry Christmas everyone (I didn't make you wait until Christmas to tell you the big news :)!

No comments: