Saturday, February 23, 2013

27 1/2 weeks

Moving right along into the 3rd trimester!  I am finally feeling better and even though I'm starting to feel bigger and slower I am happy to say that we are getting things checked off the list before baby arrives.  April transitioned into Bethany's room last weekend and although we had a few nights where I was getting up a few times to comfort her, she and Bethany have done remarkably well.  During the day for naps the room is lighter so we have discovered April thinks it is fun to play with all the toys in the room before deciding to settle down to sleep and on those days Bethany has napped in the guest room.  Otherwise they are doing well not waking each other up.  Bethany has enjoyed her big sister role and "job" in sneaking into her room after April is asleep at night and in the morning walking quietly downstairs while leaving the door open if April is still asleep in the morning.  I'm so glad we did the transition now so we all get used to it before May but I was pleasantly surprised it has gone as well as it has!

I also washed all the crib items and the newborn and 0-3 month clothes.  Even though we have 12 weeks left, we moved April's clothes into Bethany's closet so it is nice to have the space for baby clothes again.  Every time I take out the tiny clothes I am so surprised that Bethany and April fit into these when they were newborns!

No comments: