Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Less than a week

The date is set for Monday, May 13th to try and catch this wiggly little one in the right position and evict her.  She has been classified as an unstable lie position which means she is still having fun moving around and not interested in settling down.  I think it is funny for her to be labeled as unstable before she is even born!  We have our good friends' wedding this Saturday that Dan is an usher for so we are hoping she figures things out before now and Monday and that it will be an uneventful version to move her.  If she doesn't want to move we will have to decide whether to wait and see if she turns on her own before I go into labor or opt for a c section.  My prayer is that she is in the right position on Monday or that the version to turn her is successful and as pain free as possible!

Here we are at 38 weeks!  Monday I will be a few days shy of my due date and we are excited to meet this little trouble maker soon :)

No comments: