Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is almost here!

We've already celebrated quite a few separate times, but Christmas Day is still coming! We are planning on going to the cabin, just the three of us, and with all of the snow expected it should be a very white Christmas.

I downloaded the pictures off my camera and wanted to share a few pictures over the past couple of weeks.

Bethany is really enjoying staring at things, especially when they are within 12-18 inches from her face. Right now the toys hanging from her car seat are fascinating.

Even though my mom and I are the only ones that like to make gingerbread cookies, I couldn't let the tradition die and made them myself. Bethany was helping but got tired and fell asleep on the couch.
Aunt Amber held Bethany at our family Christmas so she could get to know her new cousin that is expected to arrive in February!

You can't read her shirt, but it says Santa, define "nice" and she's wearing a Baby's 1st Christmas bib. Aunt Amber and Uncle Brent are practicing...

Me and Bethany at my parents house in front of the tree
Bethany and her new stocking from Grandma and Grandpa. She had lots of fun toys in it the next morning!
I think her santa hat is a bit big... and does pink go with red??
Here is the gingerbread man for Bethany - complete with a bib.
And, my picture with Grandpa at his 90's birthday party.
The other big news of the week is that Dan's sister had a baby girl on Sunday the 20th! Emily Ann was 7 lbs, 14 oz and 19 3/4 inches long. She is coming home today and her brothers Paul III (4) and Jacob (2) are excited to meet her according to Grandma and Papa Totman! We are so thankful that Emily is healthy and Melissa did well. We can't wait to meet her!
We have the Bauman Christmas on Christmas Eve at my parents house, weather permitting, and then its off to the cabin for a long weekend. Dan gets Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off so we are looking forward to some time together on our 1st Christmas as a family.
We hope you have a blessed Christmas with your family too!

1 comment:

ScottandChistina said...

What fun pictures, Heather. I think Bethany's looks are really developing. I can see you(especially through the eyes) in the pick of her propped up next to her stocking.