Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Hard to get us all looking for family pics, oh well!
Auntie Amber and Bethany

Just me and my dad


Today we had Charlie's dedication at Amber and Brents church and Charlie had a little accident while on stage.... Amber quickly got a blanket to wrap around him but it will be a very memorable dedication! Afterwards we hung out with yummy food and celebrated all of the fathers. Then Dan's parents came over for dinner and we grilled bacon wrapped steak, potatoes, garlic bread and salad. Lots of good food today!
I made Dan a card from Bethany with some recent pictures of her. She loves her daddy so much and I think its cute how excited she gets when she sees him. You are such a great dad to her and I love watching you as you care for her and teach her new things. Thanks for being such a great role model for her - I love you!

No comments: