Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

We are behind in our blogging! Memorial Day weekend was beautiful at the cabin. We spent a day driving to Kerkhoven to visit my grandparents, Bethany's great-grandparents. She enjoyed their pond and dipping her feet in it to cool off from the hot day. It was so nice to see them and enjoy a yummy meal together that Grandma made.

Then we spent a few days with my sister and her family and then my parents joined us a day too. Lots of fun in the sun and water with the babies and a boat ride which put both of them to sleep :)

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.

Bethany enjoying her mobile. There is a similar picture of me at this age doing the same thing.

Great-grandparents


hold on tight, I'm wiggly!Grandpa brought his old cell phone from the 90's and it was huge compared to Bethany!

Sleepy baby on the boat ride

Charlie I love you so much, come here for a hug!
Mommy and me

So big!

No comments: