Monday, March 14, 2011

The many expressions of Bethany

Stink eye

Smirk face

finger painting
who me?
Not sure about all of Charlie's hugs, but I think I'll let him!
Oh Bethany, you are such a funny girl! I laugh at you daily with all your expressions, noises and actions. Your stink eye developed after I was doing that expression when I smelled your poopy diaper which you quickly associated with sitting on the toilet. When we asked if you were stinky you'd make the face and run to the bathroom. Now its expanded to other areas and if you don't like something you might give it or them the stink eye! You have such a beautiful smile but I can never catch it on camera because it is quick and then you're off to the next thing. I hope you continue to wear your heart on your sleeve and let us in to what you're thinking even when we get the stink eye :) I love you baby girl!

1 comment:

ScottandChistina said...

The "stink-eye" pic is the best. Hopefully she reserves this look for mom and dad and doesn't give it to complete strangers!