Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's been HOT!

Bethany has found a nice way to stay cool in this heat wave we've been experiencing. The last week has been incredibly warm with record levels of heat and humidity. Much to my dismay this has led to more Braxton Hicks contractions and back pain if I do anything besides sitting in AC laying down... not great for nesting and getting ready for baby!

I'm so excited that Bethany's room is almost done! The sheetrock is installed so we may be able to paint this weekend, yay! I also found an adorable classic bedroom set on craigslist in yellow that I originally was told had sold, but the other buyer didn't pick it up so we were able to get it! It's a 40 year-old trundle bed set from Gabberts so is great quality and has a retro feel to it... I love it! I now need to pick paint and then decide between hardwood or carpet squares for the floors (both for easy clean-up). We may get that part of the project done by the end of July, how nice would that be?

No comments: