Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Room


Last week was a whirlwind! I had a great birthday, the humidity stayed low on Sunday and Monday last week for our get together with my family and then for Dan and I to go out while his mom watched Bethany. It was fun to go out on the boat and enjoy a perfect summer evening.





They got to work on the baby room Tuesday and Wednesday and then Dan and his parents got some priming and painting started so Dan could lay the wood flooring. It only took him 8 hours starting Friday evening and finishing Saturday afternoon. He cleaned and put her new furniture in and then we showed Bethany her new room. She loved it! Dan thought it would be fun for her to sleep there, but she was so excited it took her awhile to fall asleep so it was a long night. Tonight was night #2 in her new room and she was fast asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. We're hoping that trend continues so she gets used to her new room before baby comes!






We had a few more visitors today with Dan's aunt and uncle from Colorado and then my best friend from high school's family with new baby Freddy! Bethany loves playing with Sophie and the two girls were giggling under Bethany's covers in her new room together... I think it is a sign of my future with little girls :)




so the video has title slides apparently, not sure how I did that!





No comments: