Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day!

Was anyone part of any good jokes today? Every year this is ANOTHER one of our family traditions to take advantage of April Fools Day. Usually this is something that just my dad and I do because we're the only ones the a) remember and b) care.

I still like this tradition (unlike the robin tradition) because I sometimes come up with some pretty good jokes. My favorite one was a couple years ago when I found a really funny smiley face icon with lots of colors and wrote Happy April Fools above it and made it as big as an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper. Then I had my mom print a couple pages with the graphic on it and put them upside down back into my dad's printer. So, when he was working later that day and needed to print something he walked over to the printer and the entire background of the page was my April Fools joke! Ha ha, I'm so funny.

Does anyone else have any good pranks they've pulled?

No comments: