Tuesday, June 23, 2009

18 week update

Wow, I can't believe that in 2 weeks we'll be half-way to meeting our baby! Today I had my 18 week apt with my NP and everything looks good. She said the heartbeat is strong and thinks the weird feelings I've been having are definitely kicks. They don't feel like kicks, but just a strange moving sensation so I'll probably be able to identify them in the next few weeks. It is exciting that we are entering this stage though to actually feel the baby! On July 6th we have the ultrasound, so we are counting down the days to that visit.

Last weekend was my cousin Lindsay's wedding. She was beautiful! We took advantage of being dressed up and took a couple pictures too. You can definitely see the baby bump now if I wear tighter clothes. Wearing work jackets still hides it pretty well though!

I still forget all the time that I'm pregnant. I haven't had very many symptoms, and since I'm not huge yet it just slips my mind. I'm sure the 2nd half will remind me more than the 1st!
18 week photo - me and Dan
Sisters!
How cute :)

Lindsay's wedding

18 week profile shot

2 comments:

Four Buttons said...

Heather you look fabulous for 18 weeks!! I was a puff marshmallow at that point in my pregnancy!! Can't wait to hear whether it's aboy or girl..or are you not finding out? :)

Totman said...

Thanks! I'm sure I'll pop out soon... We are definitely hoping to find out! Only a week and a half left!