Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Final railing pics

Dan finished the downstairs railing today and it looks great! He even vacuumed and cleaned the entire hourse after he was done so I came home to a wonderful surprise.

You did a great job Dan, you are the best!
We got a call from Direct Buy saying half of our furniture was in - the crib is still not there. But, we'll go pick up the bedding and dresser this weekend and get that put together next week. Then when the crib comes we'll be done. I didn't get a call from my Dr. so I passed my glucose test, whew!
Finally, I suppose I should post something about the fact that we now have Favre on the Vikings. I'm not that excited because I never really liked the guy, but I suppose he's better than the other two QBs we have so I'll get used to the idea. Dan is excited and thinks we have a shot at the Super Bowl. Friday's game will probably be one of the most watched pre-season game of all time for the Vikings. Should be a fun football season!

No comments: