Friday, August 28, 2009

Last 2 weeks update

Last weekend we helped Amber and Brent with their bathroom tiling projects. I think they are close on the downstairs one so now they'll be able to shower again soon. The upstairs shower and floor are next on the list. It will look great when its done!

While the guys kept tiling, I took a break to go to Jeremy and Allison's for their kids' 2nd and 3rd birthday party. It was a beautiful day for it!

This week we put together the dresser for the nursery and are waiting on the crib... I called because it should have been here by now so they are checking on the status. It was fun to put a few of the things up in the nursery!
My parents dropped off the rocker that my mom used with me when I was a baby. It still has the teeth marks on the top where I apparently liked to chew while my mom would burp me after feeding. I got teeth at 4 months so I was teething pretty early she said.
Updated baby bump pictures - here I'm 26 weeks

And, today at 27.5 weeks. She is 2 lbs now about the size of a large head of cauliflower. I feel like I'm showing a lot more now and people are commenting about me being pregnant instead of the wondering glances. Its nice to know I'm in the third trimester and less than 3 months to go. Still running most days - but this week with the hills by our house I walked 1/2 the time and ran 1/2. The flat treadmill pace at the gym is a little easier :)
We're heading out to the lake again this weekend and can't believe it will only be in the 60's tomorrow - we can't have fall weather already! I feel like we didn't have a real summer yet! It is pleasant for the State Fair though, and I'm excited to go with my team from work on Tuesday. Cheese curds, Sweet Martha's Cookies and the refill milk stand here I come!

No comments: