Wednesday, September 16, 2009

30 weeks!

Today I had a Dr. apt and everything looks great. I'm measuring on track for my due date anywhere between 11/24 and 11/29. He said if I go until 11/29 (one of the due dates they gave me) it might be an 8 lb baby so she must be gaining more weight now and not as tiny as they said before. I still don't know how they know, and he said its all just a guess when there aren't any upcoming ultrasounds. Either way, I'm guessing she'll be close to her original due date of 11/24 and 7 lbs 12 oz. but who knows :)

He also said that my bike riding experience on Sunday where I started getting a lot of contractions probably means I shouldn't do that as much. He is pretty laid back and just said if I start feeling Braxton-Hicks to stop - kind of what I thought. I can travel until the 2nd week of October, so only a few weeks left!
The crib finally arrived today! I will go pick it up tomorrow and then I'm sure we'll want to put it together right away. I've also been nesting at work cleaning files, etc. I'm sure Dan wishes I will start doing that at home too, but I've been waiting to get the crib so I can finally get everything setup.
This weekend I'm going to Trout Lake with some ladies from church for a fall retreat. It looks like great weather and I signed up for a 10 minute massage during free time that I am looking forward to. It will be great to get away and see what God has in store for us this weekend.
Here are my 30 week baby bump pictures!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

ahhh belly pics! you are so cute!! can't wait for your shower!