Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December 25th

Christmas Day at the Totmans. We had fun opening gifts and Paul III was again excited to see his Larry Boy DVD that we got him for Christmas. Jacob was all decked out in his "ho ho ho" hat. I was extremely surprised by my gift - a digital piano! Dan and his parents had been researching them at Best Buy, got the big box home, wrapped it and I had no idea what it was. I've been talking about getting one for awhile either electric or a real piano but Dan has always been against moving real piano's so this was a perfect gift. I played for 10 years growing up but haven't played in almost that long! I kept a lot of my old music and will have fun practicing this year. I think I found my new hobby for 2008!
Paul III to Dan: "Hurry up and play Larry Boy!"

Jacob to Aunt Heather: "Ho ho ho!"

Better get practicing....

Never can catch him smiling in a picture, but he is still pretty cute! Look at those eyes.

I think this is as close to a smile as we're going to get! But it makes Aunt Heather so excited she can't center the camera right...
Paul III helping build the snowman but eating snow at the same time!

The snowman!


Sledding!Trying to make a snowball

No comments: