Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Girls Night Out!

Last night the Momentum girls went out to Green Mill and then to Macy's 8th floor to see the Nutcracker display. It was fun to have a night away from the guys and babies (for three of them). Despite not knowing exactly where Green Mill was, we all made it there, ate a yummy dinner (cucumber dill dressing with the bread was the best!), and then drove downtown. We all remembered the 8th floor display seeming a lot larger when we were kids, but it was still a lot of fun. Luckily there was no line so even though we got there at 8:45 we still got to see everything before they closed at 9:00.
Half of the group in the display

The whole group minus Holly outside the Nutcracker

We were talking about how much I keep in my purse and here is an example: leftover pizza from Green Mill since the waitress forgot to give me a box

Afterwards Christina, Kara and I went to pick up our guys and of course they were at Tom's playing on the Wii. I actually think the boxing is pretty fun, but today my arm is a little sore from all those upper-cuts :)

No comments: