Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend at the lake

Friday night after work we headed out to the lake for a mini-vacation. Dan thinks I always get sick on vacations (which I do, on the big ones), so his plan is to have us go on lots of mini-vacations to the lake so that I don't get sick when we fly somewhere for our next vacation. We'll see if it works!

It was an awesome weekend. The natural light shines into our bedroom early so we woke up and started our day before 8. After enjoying a breakfast of "omelets in a bag" and playing the wii, we headed out for a walk on the lake. We walked through all three connected lakes and saw a bunch of ice fishermen, bald eagles, and some people cross-country skiing. I wore my boots but those slowed me down a little; I think I got a better work out with them though :)

We cleaned up a little bit, put the new pillows in the shams on our bed, and decorated our master bathroom with some pots my mom gave me.




No comments: