Thursday, March 6, 2008

When is it going to warm up??

Come on already, it is March! Isn't it supposed to be a little warmer by now? This week I was in Jacksonville, FL for work and it was sunny and 75. Which led me to forget my jacket at the hotel and FREEZE when I got home to Mpls! I have to go to Vegas next week so I can't complain too much about the cold weather, but I do feel like this winter has been abnormally chilly.

Besides talking about the weather, I don't think I have anything else interesting to blog about right now. Just a lot of traveling and random thoughts...

Here are my top 10 random thoughts:
- can't the Democrats just flip a coin for Obama or Clinton already?
- why do we have to wait so long for the Office to start showing new episodes again?
- I love spring flowers
- Don't forget about daylight savings time this coming weekend
- I'm signing the petition to save the Roseville 4 theaters
- I like playing my piano from Christmas, but feel like I haven't been around enough to master a song yet
- Why is the Ratatouille Wii game so hard?
- Wearing similar shirts for a work conference makes me feel silly
- Driving hybrids are kinda fun, but hard to get used to!
- Being done with school and the cabin is the best.

Thats all I've got. Hope you are having a good day.

No comments: